Today I cleaned out the spice cabinet at school and home and found some expired containers to make these gems!!
I made a black and white sort using old salt and pepper containers.
NOTE: A cut a slit in the bottom of the salt container so I can get the white pipe cleaners out after the students sort.
Then I made a color sort with three different colored spice containers.
NOTE: It is an assemble task! The students put all the pipe cleaners in then screw the lids on each container.
Next I made a size sort using small, medium, and large pipe cleaners.
A huge thank you to Teri Berkgren for inspiring me to make some new work tasks! Stay tune for more!
Until next time, best wishes!