Thursday, June 23, 2016

Spice and Seasoning Sorting Tasks

Today I cleaned out the spice cabinet at school and home and found some expired containers to make these gems!!  

I made a black and white sort using old salt and pepper containers.



NOTE:  A cut a slit in the bottom of the salt container so I can get the white pipe cleaners out after the students sort.  



Then I made a color sort with three different colored spice containers.  



NOTE:  It is an assemble task!  The students put all the pipe cleaners in then screw the lids on each container.  

Next I made a size sort using small, medium, and large pipe cleaners.  



A huge thank you to Teri Berkgren for inspiring me to make some new work tasks!  Stay tune for more!

Until next time, best wishes!
Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment