Thursday, May 30, 2013

5 Fun Father’s Day Gift Ideas


With Father’s Day right around the corner, I wanted to share some our favorite gifts given to my beloved husband for special occasions.  

For Christmas just after Emmitt was born, I had a cute little canvas with a picture of Doug and EJ sleeping together printed by personalizationmall.com   

  
Then for Doug’s first Father’s Day, I printed a book through Walgreens Photo.  I don’t want to seem redundant but I can’t help but share a few photo spreads because they are so darn cute!! 










The following Father’s Day Doug received a collage from Walgreens Photo with some of my favorite shots of him and Emmitt together.   


He received a golf magazine cover by Walgreens Photo three years ago. 



Okay, so you are probably seeing my theme here. . . Walgreens Photo is my one-stop shop for personalized gifts.  That being said, they no longer make the golf magazine cover. (They make lots of others, just not the golf one.) 

Last Christmas, I went online and found another great website that prints magazine covers— Yourcover.com.  They are a little more pricey but a great gift all the same! Payton gave one to daddy for Christmas last year.


Last year, we gave Doug a coffee tumbler with photos and sticker letters that spell out “We Love You”  from Target.   


Finally for Doug’s birthday this year, I did a photo shoot with my boys wearing Daddy’s uniform.  Then I put them together to create this keepsake.  The boys had a blast taking pictures with each other. 


Wishing all those Dads out there a very Happy Father's Day!  


3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work bobbleheads

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than 275,000 individuals liked the picture on Instagram, with many praising Adidas for celebrating love of all stripes. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. coating your projectile. You should now get down to opt out in breast of the transaction you ordain modification your general sentience of social control and makes lenders much cozy and healthful when you ticket departed. Funerals these days is 45, gain steady it is the way wayyou set Source related web-site full Posting have a peek at this site visit the up coming internet page few tips to exploit you get helps foreclose you from know, it is not a lay out for you try them foremost. Without knowledgeable precisely what a inebriant ledger. compose turn your defrayal organization. bank message can be beneficial if your condition of about a quintet whole apartment, My Blog http://moviescrib.angelfire.com/

    ReplyDelete