Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Presentation: Embedding Functional Learning Tasks Throughout the School Day

I had the great opportunity to present at Ocalicon 2013 this morning. 




Fortunately, it was a topic near & dear to my heart..."Embedding Functional Learning Tasks Throughout the School Day".  A very special thank you to those who attended. I loved your engagement and feedback!  I hope I got everyone's questions answered, but if not, I welcome the continued discussion via email or Facebook.  

Best wishes to all, 
Lindy






5 comments:

  1. The total glance of our web site is magnificent, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firmly seeking for the birds will not be more than their fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this good read!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post

    ReplyDelete