Thursday, June 23, 2016

Spice and Seasoning Sorting Tasks

Today I cleaned out the spice cabinet at school and home and found some expired containers to make these gems!!  

I made a black and white sort using old salt and pepper containers.



NOTE:  A cut a slit in the bottom of the salt container so I can get the white pipe cleaners out after the students sort.  



Then I made a color sort with three different colored spice containers.  



NOTE:  It is an assemble task!  The students put all the pipe cleaners in then screw the lids on each container.  

Next I made a size sort using small, medium, and large pipe cleaners.  



A huge thank you to Teri Berkgren for inspiring me to make some new work tasks!  Stay tune for more!

Until next time, best wishes!
Lindy

8 comments:

  1. Of course, it's a collection, about which you have written a blog. It's the same for me because I'm a student and Many things in the business assignment writing service we have to arrange like this. You have also arranged it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Biodata
    Jó honlap : One Piece
    Jó honlap : Logo
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya
    Jó honlap : One Piece
    Jó honlap : Zonahobisaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this creativity with us. I am really impressed fron your work. I appreciate your effort. Now its time to avail Kabou taxi cab services in Southfield Mi for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think more people should see the comments you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s very interesting. And it’s fun. This is a timeless article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.

    ReplyDelete