Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine's Day in an Early Childhood Classroom

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching!  So for those of you who are new to my blog, I would like to share with you some previous Valentine's Day posts. 

During this time of love and friendship, I would like to thank my friends who follow the Considerate Classroom blog and Facebook page.  Your kind words and support keeps me motivated and encouraged to share what is happening in the Buddy Bear classroom and with the McDaniel boys. 

Speaking of which, my son and I are starting a new project.  We are using a dry erase marker map that I purchased at Home Depot to plot out where all our correspondence from the blog comes from.  So with that in mind, my son is requesting I reach out to "my school people" to kindly write a little bit about where you are from and what your classroom or job is like when contacting Considerate Classroom via Facebookemail, or through the comments section of this post.  



Again, thanks for all your support and kindness.  May all your loved ones share their love for you on the 14th in a big way. 

Happy Valentine's Day!!




2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for all your great information from the mountain state of west Virginia! I teach in a combined head start/preschool special needs classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks West Virginia! EJ was super excited to circle your state on our map. Best wishes to you! I started my teaching career in a Head Start classroom. Head Start kiddos definitely holds a special place in my heart. Thanks for all you do for them and special needs students:)

      Delete