Thursday, December 13, 2012

Homemade Personalized Day Planners

Here's a simple homemade gift idea that my own boys are giving their grandmothers for Christmas this year.  It could also be modified for a perfect staff gift.  

I purchased small MEAD planners with the clear plastic protector on the outside from my local Wal-mart. They are only $1.97!!



 


















Then I created my own personalized cover with photographs of my boys and used a glue stick to glue it to the outside of the original cover.







Make it extra special by marking family birthdays, vacations, and special dates. I like to add mark all birthday by including the ages and addresses so gift & card giving becomes easier for the recipient!

Rework:  To modify this idea for a staff gift, insert a group photo of your class and mark special dates like school vacations, parent-teachers conferences, and student's birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment